After enjoying a cool afternoon last month with BCBG & Benefit Cosmetics at Coachella in their Beauty Bungalow I fell in love with ALL things Benefit. From the kind and knowledgeable staff to the pretty pink (and witty!) packaging, and of course their ah-mazing new products!
1. Beauty Heaven Makeup Bag $26 (too cute!)
2. Creaseless Cream Shadow $20
3. Fakeup Hydrating Crease-Control Concealer $24 (soo easy to apply!)
4. The POREfessional $30 (pure magic!)
5. Ultra Plush Lip Gloss $16
6. Hoola Bronzing Powder $28
7. Ultra Radiance Facial Re-Hydrating Mist $26 (keep in fridge to stay cool on hot summer days!)
8. They're Real Mascara $23 (fave!)
9. Eye Bright $20
10. Smokin' Eyes $36 (perfect for traveling!)
The new Benefit Cosmetics Core Color Collection... LOVE the 1920's, art deco packaging!
...my coachella inspired DIY nails from OPI and the pretty, fresh faced Jessica with her morning makeover!
My favorite makeup artist, Kristine Castano of Mucky Face, beautiful as ever, showing off some of our Benefit favorites, in a fresh, summer look!
Benefit Cosmetics on Kristine: Benefit No Pressure! Creaseless Cream Shadow $20, Benefit Brow Zings in Medium $30, Benefit High Brow $20, Benefit Starlet Lash $15, Benefit Ultra Plush Lipgloss in Poutrageous $16
(other: lancome definicils mascara $27, sephora black gel liner, buxom divine goddess luminizer $28, nyx hd concealer in beige $4.99, sephora bronzing powder in maui $16, stila countless color pigments in lyric $22, obsessive complusive cosmetics lip tar in electric grandma $18)
follow me on: // TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // INSTAGRAM // BLOGLOVIN //