Finally winter is over and it's time to start thinking about skirts, shorts and swimsuit season. Which also means, taking control of your beauty routine. The winter months leave my skin dry so I wanted to find a new body wash that would really moisturize my skin.
After trying Olay Sensitive Body Wash, I've officially taken the seasonal switch. My old body wash smelled good, but had no real benefits to my skin. After using Olay, it left my skin more soft, moisturized and renewed for spring. When transitioning my beauty routine each season, I like to start from the inside out so here are 5 easy, at-home steps that can help spring clean your beauty routine!
* Start your body detox by drinking water with mint and cucumber, it's hydrating refreshing and delicious!
* Soak in an epsom salt bath, to help eliminate toxins, reduce inflammation and improving circulatory health.
* Make a homemade moisturizing facial with 1/4 c. uncooked oatmeal, 2 tbsp. raw honey and 1 avocado. Mix, then exfoliate for 10-15 minutes and watch that dry, dull skin disappear!
* Follow with a DIY mask: 1/2 lemon and 1 tbsp. honey. Mix lemon juice and honey in a small bowl and apply all over face, avoiding eye area, let sit for 15-30 minutes. Wash away and pat dry.
* Grab a loofah and lather up with Olay Sensitive Body Wash. Perfect for all skin types, it's gentle yet effective and I promise your skin will thank you.
“Now there's a new body wash that gently cleanses sensitive skin and provides long-lasting moisture. Olay introduces Sensitive Body Wash, a soap-free, dye-free, and unscented formula that is as gentle to skin as water. Olay Sensitive Body Wash contains one jar of Olay moisturizers,and the creamy formula penetrates deeply to visibly relieve dry skin after five days.”
“Compensation was provided by Olay via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Olay.”