Rachel Zoe + Molly Sims + Joe Zee + LA + shopping = The perfect day!
Join us in commemorating Ovarian Cancer Research Fund’s 20-Year Anniversary, for fun-filled
Saturday, May 17, 2014
The Barker Hangar
Santa Monica, California
11:00AM to 5:00PM
(with a special VIP preview shopping hour)
* Designer deals from the likes of Versace, Rachel Zoe, Kate Spade, James Perse, Rachel Pally, Trina Turk, ERIN by Erin Fetherston, Kenneth Cole, David Meister, Hudson Jeans, Cosabella and many more!
* Parsons professor and fashion designer Rob Younkers and Elle's Creative Director Joe Zee will bring their highly successful Stitched Fashion Camp to life!
* At Home with JCPenney where guests can relax and enjoy refreshments, cooking demonstrations by actress and “Dinner at Tiffani’s” host Tiffani Thiessen,
* L’Oreal Paris Beauty Suite, pamper yourself with a manicure or professional make-up application
*Complimentary blowouts at the pop-up premiere blowout salon, DreamDry, co-founded by Rachel Zoe
* Celebrity meet & greet and Fabulous giveaways!
Bring the whole family, there will be games for the kiddies, a mancave for the men (while you shop!) and even a pet park for your pooch!
Don't miss the special Super Saturday online auction with amazing, one-of-a-kind VIP experiences www.charitybuzz.com/supersaturday. Visit www.ocrf.org to learn more and join us in the fight. See you tomorrow! xoxo